Important! Please Note: Our coverage will only pay the amount of the scheduled balance as of the date of loss. We are not responsible for any late payments or charges, no matter when they occurred during the loan. Nor are we responsible for payments due after the date of loss or the interest accrued after the date of loss.
ATTACH COMPLETE & LEGIBLE COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS—ANY ITEMS THAT ARE MISSING WILL DELAY PROCESSING OF YOUR CLAIM
- COPY OF POLICE OR FIRE REPORT—if there is no police or fire report, please include a statement of what happened.
- COPY OF THE ACTUAL CASH VALUE WORKSHEET FROM YOUR PRIMARY INSURANCE COMPANY SHOWING HOW THEY ARRIVED AT THEIR PAYMENT
- MILEAGE AS OF THE DATE OF PURCHASE and THE DATE OF LOSS
FROM YOU OR YOUR LENDER OR YOUR DEALER WHERE THE VEHICLE WAS PURCHASED:
- COPY OF THE LOAN AGREEMENT
- COPY OF THE BUYERS ORDER
- COPY OF THE GAP INSURANCE POLICY
FROM YOUR LENDER:
- A COMPLETE PAYMENT HISTORY
- THE PAYOFF AS OF THE DATE OF LOSS
- NAME AND ADDRESS WHERE PAYMENT SHOULD BE SENT
FROM YOUR DEALER:
- THE AMOUNTS OF THE REFUNDS ON ANY EXTENDED SERVICE CONTRACTS, CREDIT INSURANCE OR OTHER PRODUCTS WHICH WERE FINANCED—you must contact your dealer to get these refunded to your lender. They must be applied to your loan before we can make our payment. Check your loan agreement to see if you financed any of these products.